Saturday, January 14, 2006

to blog or not to blog

I haven't updated for the past couple weeks for a couple reasons. I've been thinking through my purposes for blogging, and what the goal of this blog should be. I've also been considering a career change out of classroom teaching and into the role of Art Director. So my thoughts have been a little occupied.

I realize that my audience isn't very big, and I haven't really sought that out on purpose. I've been wanting to see if the links I offer and some light commentary could be helpful for others. Well I'm not convinced I'll stop entirely, but in case anybody is wondering, I may be even less frequent than before.

Anyways, I thought I'd keep you posted...

1 comment:

rosanne h said...

Connie,
I was wondering if you could post some of the other art blogs that you have not yet posted. I'm very interested. I also wanted to say that the links you've posted heretofore have been very interesting and helpful to me, and I've enjoyed your blogs as well.
May I ask -- have you been offered a job as art director somewhere?